BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Slideshow

Countdown clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday, July 10, 2009

Goodbye my dear.. Do take care..

Baby, leaving for jb in another half-an hour time..
although not bare to leave here, leave you to face ur uni life alone...
but just like erjie said "天下无不散之筵席"
短暂的分离是为了下一次的相聚。。
anyway, pls promise me that u will always take care of urself..
jz like i taken care of u these few days..
i will always miss you..
gdluck and all the best from me for ur test on this coming saturday..
just do the best that u can..
u r always the best for me..
miss u n love you always...
take care my baby..
i love you..

1 comments:

baby said...

dardar......
beebee miss you...
i m alone again...
wish 2 see dardar as i open the door of my room juz nw... bt there is nobody here....
i really miss you..dardar...
take care of urself n rmb the things tat bee wan dardar 2 buy 4 urself...k...
i love u....muacksss...
dardar...thx for every single things tat u did for me...beebee appreciate all of the things n the "love" between us....
dardar...when in the phone juz nw,bee tried 2 hold my tears ,bt..again failed...n bee tried nt 2 let dardar know tat i m crying...
sorry dardar...beebee promised dardar nt going 2 cry 2day...bt..i miss you....