BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Slideshow

Countdown clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, July 20, 2009

juz...miss dardar so much....

Hmm..ntg happened on me n dardar...
juz miss dardar so much...
feel like wan 2 say gdnite to you..
but dardar ady asleep...
n miss the goodnight kiss that everyday given by dardar during that week...


dardar...dun noe why...baby feel so lonely tonight...
i miss home n miss u...so much....
what happened to me....T_T
bee keep telling myself..dun be too dependence on dardar...
bt...when i faced difficulties,the first person that i will think bout ,
except my family,is you,dardar...


really really miss you,dardar....
hope that u can give me a hug when i m tired...
n wish that u can stay beside me when i feel stress n face difficulties here......

dardar...baby juz want to say that your baby really need you...


when i miss dardar,bee will cum here...
n juz leave some words here..
I love you dardar...although everyday bee keep repeating saying this three words...
bt it is a true n fact...
gdnite..hubby...muackss...

1 comments:

*ritcTze - "[ 异想空间 ]" said...

baby... so sorry that i fell asleep when u need me as ur company..
i miss you much too..
hope to see you tis coming saturday..
muackss.. love you..