BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Slideshow

Countdown clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Run FASTER pls.... .. . you Countdown Clock o=(^-^Q)

Watching the countdown clock..
the time reducing day by day..
never ever stop or pause,
no matter we on or off our PC.
According to my time here,
still left 12days..
to reach our second anniversary..
2 years of "love marathon" ,
is it long..?
a lot of my friends are impressed
by our relationship..
BUT for me it's still not consider long
the reason is just because --->
" I'm looking forward for LONGER relationship "
this is my wish, my hope..
I hope RUI will be the girl that
can live TOGETHER with me for
the
REST OF MY LIFE.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe some says " Now is still too early to say that"
but man will fight for success only when there is a TARGET.
same case here..
both of us sure will try out the BEST to maintain
our relationship as long as possible..
I can't promise how long that I can take care of you,
but I WILL do whatever I CAN do for you
as long as I'm breathing as a normal person.

Please Forgive me by not saying "love you [ FOREVER ]"
because I dont know how long is the time being for "FOREVER"
I would not like to make promises that can never be done.
just because I'm fully understand with the feeling of "disappointment"
Me,myself hate this kind of feeling,
i think same goes to you, same goes to everybody..
No one will like to be disappointed by others,
especially their love ones..
That's why i didn't mention or promise you
anything with the term "FOREVER"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will just like to say " I LOVE YOU ALWAYS "
simply like the song [ Always Be My Baby ]
Baby, thanks for putting my favorite song in our blog.
I appreciate that a lot with my sincere heart.
those songs make our blog more interesting,
and even more warm..
I like to visit our blog. the blog that belongs to both of us..

* Words that rise from the bottom of my heart --->
(^-^) Thank you for holding our relationship
(^-^) Thank you for your sacrifices on our relationship
(^-^) Thank you for your love and care
(^-^) Thank you for taking care of me when I'm down
(^-^) Thank you for everything that you have done for me
(^-^) Thank you for the sweet memories that you gave to me
(^-^) Thank you for giving me the chance to love you

^@^ Baby, I LOVE YOU *ALWAYS* ^@^

1 comments:

baby said...

dardar...baby love this new article........^-^
muacksss~~~
so touch with all the words in this article...really....
thx...hubby....
baby feel happy and warm....
i will just be your baby...
and u will be my only hubby...
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS TOO~~~DEAREST HUBBY~~~


T_T baby wanna hug hug dardar...
Miss you so much.....