BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Slideshow

Countdown clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Rit n Rui ~Happy 2nd Anniversary~ ^@^

RIT n RUI
HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY~~HUBBY~~

18th of August 2007 ~~~18th of August 2009~~

The second year of our long lovely journey....
I LOVE YOU DARDAR~~
from the bottom of my heart...


Baby very happy that we have already been together for 2 years....
like what dardar has said...we want a longer relationship and not the only two years...
We are approaching to the next station of our journey...third year station....

My Wish:
# I hope that he will be my dardar always...
And please..let me be his baby always too....
Wish that these two things will never change...#
I LOVE YOU HUBBY...
哒哒。。要维持一段感情不容易。。。
谢谢你让我们的感情那么的稳固。。。
这两年来我们经历了很多开心与不开心的。。
可是当我们遇到困难的时候,
我们都一起解决,一起克服。。。
这无形中好像变成了另一种幸福。。。
这个感觉只有我们能深刻体会。。
我爱你。。哒哒。。
很多事情很多感受,真的无法用言语来表达。。
相信哒会明白比心里的想法和感受。。
贝比会尽力让你觉得拥有这段感情很轻松,很自在。。
最重要的很开心,很幸福。。。
Love you My dear...





1 comments:

*ritcTze - "[ 异想空间 ]" said...

Baby.. I love you too, sure..
muackss... ^@^