BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Slideshow

Countdown clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, June 01, 2009

*ritcTze-post ..[ leaving for jb tonite ]...

I done with my "killing" final exams by 29th May
by that day itself i came to Kampar,
where she is studying in UTAR.
keep her accompany for a few days before
i go back home..
time flies, today is the last day here to
eliminate her loneli
ness.
going back to meet my family.
this time really messed up my emotions.
feel sad to leave here,
but is happy to
meet my family.
really hard to
negotiate.

hope she can really take care of herself
when i'm a
way..
baby, promise me..
must take GOOD care of yourself k..
i'll miss you always..
everytime n everyday..
don't forget to give me a call
when u r free,
when u r lo
nely,
when u r moody,
when u r unhappy..

i'll always be the one
who will always listen to u..
always share with u..

really happy to live 2gether with u these few days
wonderful feeling that i can even express by simple words
the only thing that i can say is
" i love you, baby... "








0 comments: