BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Slideshow

Countdown clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, June 01, 2009

Baby, when u r not around... .. .

Baby, y is the time flowing so slow..
ur two hours lecture just like two days for me..
feel moody while u r not around me..
although i'm tired but i cant even close my eyes to have some rest.
keep waiting for u to come back..
nothing else to do but online, listen to music.
miss you, although u r not even 5kilometers away from me..
maybe is because i need to leave today.
leave without your accompany.. not bare to do that..
i know that u need me to be on your side, so do I.
baby, i'm afraid of loneliness. feel bad to be alone..
i'm very happy to share a chair with u,
happy to have lunch with you,
happy to see your smiley face,
happy to listen to your "goodnite, dardar" before fallen asleep.
happy with every single thing that we have done these few days..
Baby, i definitely will miss you when i'm not here.
promise to give u at least a call everyday.
just to ensure you are fine and save.
i'll very glad with that.
Promise me, again, pls take good care of yourself.
dont forget that you are that important to me.
i cant stand if you having something wrong or bad to you.
" I Miss You, Baby n Love You Always.. "
take care...

1 comments:

baby said...

dardar...when i was reading this...i cnt stand my tears...
after u going out,i juz click on our blog,juz bcoz i was missing u..i was so suprised 2 see this article...
the 1st question came 2 my mind was when dardar wrote down this...
dardar...i promise ...i will take good care of myself...
dardar...i love you too...