BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Slideshow

Countdown clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My next holiday trip..


Baby, i wish that my coming holiday trip can be accompanied by u..
Although the destination is the place where I have been there before many times.
but i know that the feeling will definitely be different.
I have been there with family, with friends, but not yet you..
Genting is our second choice for the holiday trip, while the 1st choice isssssss....
Bali.. i hope that i can save more money next semester to go overseas with u..
the days when i was at Genting, i saw a lots of couples in the theme park..
i was imagining if we have the chance to spend our time there, sure will be very memorable..

Baby, I miss you a lot..
wish to go Kampar and keep you accompany..
feel uneasy to be alone...
i'll arrange my time to go ur place k..
but baby has to pay attention on ur test 1st.. k...
all the best n good luck..
dun pressurize urself.. k
miss you..

0 comments: