BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Slideshow

Countdown clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday, June 18, 2009

*^ A special date for "us" ^*

~ 18th of June 2009 ~ (22nd month)
I *L.O.V.E* YOU, Baby..

Today, again is a special day for both of us..
wish us happy and lovely always...
here comes to our 22nd month of our "love long run"
soon will be 2 years...
time flies... we have been together sweetly for almost 2 years..
it is not to say easy to maintain "long-distance" relationship for so long..
this proved that our "ionic-bonding" is strong enuf... :-)
but there is some "childish" people said can also maintain
a 2years relationship with my baby..
Challenge me ? ! ? !
who do u think u r..??
u r not me (RITCHIE) ok..
dont simply say the things that u are not confident with..
shame on u.. :-P

Baby, my love for u is just like a flowing river..
Non-stop and cant be broken although there are obstacles..
i cherish u more than myself..
take care always and study hard..
dont worry about me, i'll always be fine.. promise...
Miss you much n Love you always..
Baby, MUACKS~!! ^^
Love u....

1 comments:

baby said...

dardar hubby~~baby love you too...
i love today but i love u the most~!
hehe.... muacksss......